Call To Prayer – Day 13 – November 3, 2018
Day 13 Prayer Points
1. Let us pray that God will rule and reign over the UK (Psalm 47:8)
2. Pray that God by His Holy Spirit, using His church, will turn the hearts of the people in the UK back to Him (God) (1 Kings 18:37)
3. Let us pray that as the earth belongs to God, so also the UK belongs to Him. So let Him do what pleases Him in the UK (Psalm 24:1)
4. As all souls belong to God, let us pray and ask Him to draw each sinner to salvation in Christ (Ezekeil 18:4)
5. Pray and prophecy that we will see more and more sinners in our communities in the UK, reconciled to God through us – His church, by the working of the Holy Spirit (Mark 16:20).