Call To Prayer – Day 18 – November 8, 2018
Day 18 Prayer Points
(Please, skip at least one meal and pray these prayer points before you eat or drink anything)
1. Let us pray for the lost souls out there, that the Holy Spirit will use us – His church, to seek and save them (Luke 19:10)
2. Let us pray for those prodigal sons/daughters who have wandered into the world of sin, that the Holy Spirit will arrest them and they will return to God (Luke 15:11-24)
3. Let us pray for those people who are searching for the truth, that the Truth – Jesus Christ, will reveal Himself to them (John 8:32)
4. Pray for those Christians that are struggling with self-condemnation due to certain sinful act(s) committed, that they would set free by the power of the Holy Spirit, to serve God (Romans 8:1-2)
5. Let us pray for those Christians in the UK who are facing one form of persecution or the other in their work places due to political correctness, that our God will fight for them and give them victory (2 Chronicles 20:17).