Call To Prayer – Day 29 – November 19, 2018
Day 29 Prayer Points
(Please, skip at least one meal and pray these prayer points before you eat or drink anything)
1. Let us pray that as the Brexit negotiations takes centre stage in the UK, only the wisdom and counsel of God shall stand (Proverbs 19:21)
2. Let us pray against the spirit of division that is being sown in our polity and in the minds of the British people by our leaders due to Brexit (1 Corinthians 1:10)
3. Let us pray against the spirit of fear and uncertainty that is holding people in bondage resulting from the news about Brexit (2 Timothy 1:7)
4. Let us pray that the current Brexit negotiations will cause the British people to look to God and not man (politicians) (Psalm 121:1-2)
5. Let us pray for Theresa May, that God will strengthen and uphold her; and that she will look to God for help and wisdom at these turbulent times (Proverbs 8:14-16).