Call To Prayer – Day 10 – October 31, 2018
Day 10 Prayer Points
1. Let us pray for the marriage institution ordained by God, as one man joined to one woman (husband and wife) (Genesis 2:24).
2. Let us pray against Satan’s plans to distort and redefine the holy institution of marriage established by God (Ephesians 5:31)
3. Pray for marriages under the attack of Satan, that God will step in and bring peace, love and joy (Isaiah 54:17)
4. Pray that husbands will love their wives, and wives submit to their husbands as God commanded (Ephesians 5:24-25)
5. Pray and prophecy that we will see more and more Christ-centred marriages and less and less divorces in our communities and the UK (Proverbs 11:11).