Call To Prayer – Day 16 – November 6, 2018
Day 16 Prayer Points
(Please skip at least one meal and pray these prayer points before you eat or drink anything)
1. Let us prayer for that person who is held in the bondage (slave) of sin, that s/he would come to repentance and follow Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:8-10)
2. Let us pray that the Word of God will grow mightily and prevail in our communities and the UK (Acts 19:20)
3. Let us pray that people in our communities and the UK will be hungry to hear the Word of God (Luke 5:1)
4. Let us pray for deliverance from those strong holds that tends to keep us – His church, from reading, studying, listening and meditating on God’s Word daily (2 Corinthians 10:4)
5. Let us pray for the grace, by the Holy Spirit for us – His church, to love Him and keep His commandments (John 14:15).